Plan for establishing a leadership position as the preferred service provider to the textile manufacturing SME sector
Unit level Automation plan:
- Provide automation to the textile processing factory (mills). Overcome challenge of data input at individual process and sub-process level.
- Provide automation to the weaving sector.
- Provide automation to the QC, packing and export sector.
- Provide automation to the special segments like embroidery, dyeing, etc.
- Iterate above to improve and incorporate changes to the factory.
- Should have a visible impact on process progress, thereby
- improving customer comfort
- increased revenues
- reduced costs
- Should create a more professional environment for the SME unit to run profitably.
- Should help measure and monitor factors leading to productivity, with a view to enhance productivity.
Industry level improvement plan:
- Provide a mechanism for labor including training, benching, re-skilling and deployment.
- Create a platform for sharing non-critical information between weavers, process factories, packing/dyeing/embroidery units and traders.
- Provide a mechanism to reduce unutilized inventory.
- Provide a mechanism to empower industry leaders in utilizing available and adopting new technologies.
- Onsite service support to be provided to facilitate easier adoption of unit level automation plan.
Mill Automation Solution details are available here.